The Wessex Paddock Cleaner also known as the Dung Beetle is a must for maintaining a healthy paddock and will not only collect horse muck, but also dead grass, leaves, twigs and other unsightly debris. The paddock will also benefit from the regular grooming action of the brush, which will stimulate growth of fresh, healthy grass - a benefit not gained from a vacuum machine.
The rotor comprises four banks of hard wearing polypropolene bristles fastened into a hard plastic strip. The generous length of the bristles fives a good 'flick' action ensuring that any debris is propelled effortlessly into the hopper. The brush strips are simply bolted in pairs through the steel box section rotor, and are quick and easy to change when worn.
|Hopper capacity||0.7m3 (approx.)|
Key Features and Benefits
- 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine - Easy to start and reliable
- Throttle Lever - Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- Centrifugal Clutch - Allows the brush rotor to be engaged / disengaged from the seat
- Wheels in Line with Brush Rotor - Follows ground contours accurately giving a consistent clean sweep
- Simple Screw Handle - Easy adjustment of brush height
- Fully Castoring Rear Wheels - Increased manoeuvrability
- Floating Drawbar - Allows machine to float over in-even ground with no weight on ball hitch
- Adjustable Spring Tines - Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- Hand Operated Winch - For ease of emptying
- Stiff, Course Bristle - For increased sweeping efficiency in paddock environment
- Swivelling Ball Hitch - Satisfies Health and Safety Recommendations